71. Which of the following is a man-made paddy?
B. Tritium Bulgear
C. Zia mez
D. Hordeum Bulgear
Correct Answer is A
72. The plants which grow on saline soils are called?
Correct Answer is B
73. The opium is extracted from which part of the plant?
Correct Answer is D
74. Which of the following hormones contains Iodine?
The major component of thyroxin hormone is iodine. The deficiency of Iodine causes goiter.
75. The major chemical compound found in kidney stones is:
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium oxalate
- Calcium Sulphate
Answer – (3)
Calcium oxalate is 80% of kidney stone, uric acid is 5%, Magnesium and ammonium phosphate 13% and amino acid cysteine is 2%.