13. Who will decide the office of profit?
A) President and Governor
B) Union Parliament
C) Supreme Court
D) Union Public Service Commission
14. How many times has financial emergency been declared in India so far?
A) 5 times
B) 4 times
Read Also: Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
15. The total number of members of the legislative council can in no case be less than –
D) No minimum strength has been fixed
16. The defeat of Government in Rajya Sabha leads to –
A) Its dismissal by the President
B) Resignation by Prime Minister
C) Advice by President to Prime Minister to relinquish office
D) None of these
17. The Parliament or a state legislature can declare a seat vacant if a member absents himself without permission from the sessions for –
A) 30 days
B) 60 days
C) 90 days
D) Does not has this power
18. What was the number of the princely states in India at the time of partition?