25. The number of judges can be altered in the Supreme Court by –
A) Presidential Order
B) Parliament by Law
C) Supreme Court by Notification
D) Central Government by notification
26. In which among the following cases, the Supreme Court of India propounded the theory of the basic structure of the Constitution?
A) Gopalan vs. the State of Madras
B) Golak Nath
C) Keshvanand Bharati
D) Minerva Mills
27. By which among the following amendments of the constitution, Delhi was made the National Capital Territory?
28. The Christian Missionaries were allowed to spread their religion in India, under the Act?
A) Pitts India Act of 1784
B) Charter Act of 1813
C) Charter Act of 1833
D) Charter Act of 1853
29. The Constitution of India was adopted by the constituent assembly on?
A) 25 October 1948
B) 25 October 1949
C) 26 November 1948
D) 26 November 1949
30. Which article is related to Special Address by the president?
A) Article 84
B) Article 85
C) Article 86
D) Article 87