13. Which of the following is the World’s Largest desert?
14. What is the name of the elephant which serves as the mount of Lord Indra?
15. Which latitude passes through the middle of India?
B) Arctic Circle
C) Tropic of Capricorn
D) Tropic of Cancer
16. Fathometer is used to measure-
C) Ocean depth
D) Sound intensity
17. Ctrl, Shift and Alt are called ________ keys.
18. India lies in which of the following hemisphere?
A) Southern and western
B) Southern and eastern
C) Northern and western
D) Northern and eastern
Note: if you like this article on the top 100 GK Questions with Answers in English, please share it on social media.