31. Where was the 1st computer installed in India?
A) Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
B) IIT Bombay
C) CSIR, New Delhi
D) None of the Above
32. Who can initiate the impeachment of the president?
A) 1/4the members of either House of the parliament
B) Half of the members of either House of the Parliament
C) Half of the State Legislatures
D) 1/3rd members of any State Legislature
33. How many times the President of India can seek re-election to his post?
B) 2 times
C) 3 times
D) any number of times
34. The provision of Fundamental Duties have been taken from the Constitution of-
C) South Africa
D) United Kingdom
35. To whom does the Public Accounts Committee submit its report?
A) Prime minister
C) President of India
D) Union Finance Minister
36. Who described the Directive Principles of State Policy as a novel feature of the Constitution of India?
A) D.D. Basu
B) Dr. B.R Ambedkar
C) Pt. J.L. Nehru
D) Mahatma Gandhi
Note: if you like this article on the top 100 GK Questions with Answers in English, please share it on social media.