31. The position x of a particle moving along the x-axis at a time (t) is given by the equation t = vx + 2, where ‘x’ is in meters and t in seconds. Find the work done by the force in the first four seconds.
32. A uniform chain of length ‘L’ and mass ‘m’ is lying on a smooth table and one-third of its length is hanging vertically down over the edge of the table. If ‘g’ is acceleration due to gravity, the minimum work required to pull the hanging part of the chain on the table is?
33. Two bodies of masses m1 and m2 have the same kinetic energy. The ratio of their momentum is?
34. Two bodies of masses m1 and m2 have the same momentum. The ratio of their momentum is?
35. KE of a body is increased by 44%. What is the percent increase in the momentum?
Read More ⇒ States of Matter Objective Questions