26. Sariska and Ranthambore are reserved for a particular animal. Which is this animal?
27. India owns one of the largest livestock population in the world. It accounts for nearly 57% of the world’s buffalo population and 16% of the cattle population. India’s position is ………. as a producer of milk in the world.
28. Which river is mainly associated with the Sardar Sarovar Project?
29. Which port city in Odisha was damaged during the 1999 super cyclone?
30. The capital of Hungary is?
Note – For Answers Click Next
Read More: Amazing Facts of Human Body