Here are some of the important Indian Polity Objective Questions for Competitive Exams like SSC, IBPS, UPSC, and other exams.
Note – If you find any error, do let us know in the comment box.
1. Name the body which framed the Constitution of Independent India?
A) Drafting Committee
B) Constituent Assembly
C) Union Constitution Committee
D) A Working Committee
2. Initially how many members were the part of the Constituent Assembly?
3. What was the number of articles at the time of commencement of the constitution?
4. Which of the following Schedules of the Constitution of India deals with matters like the formation of a new State?
A) First Schedule
B) Second Schedule
C) Third Schedule
D) Fourth Schedule
5. Which house is called the Upper house of the parliament?
A) Lok Sabha
B) Rajya Sabha
C) Vidhan Sabha
D) Both A and B
6. The members of the Rajya Sabha are elected for a time period of-
A) 4 years
B) 5 years
C) 6 years
D) Not defined