The Arabic Language Exam consisted of two papers of a total of 100 marks. (Paper-A, 40 & Paper- B, 60).
The two papers were- Current Affairs (Paper-A) and another consists of English and Urdu Translation from English (Paper-B).
Here we provide you the ‘Paper- A’ of Previous Year Paper 2018 of Jamia Millia Islamia Certificate Language course in Modern Arabic.
Read More ⇒ RRB Previous Year Physics Questions
1. Which one is the first city in India to have Wi-Fi connectivity in public places?
B) New Delhi
2. Who was one of the Chief Guests of the official ceremony In the Republic Day in 2018?
A) President of China
B) President of France
C) King of Qatar
D) Sultan of Brunei
3. Which rank did India obtain in the latest Global Prosperity Index?
4. Which state Government launches a Safe City surveillance scheme for Women Safety?
C) Tami Nadu
D) West Bengal
5. Which is the first state in India to offer email Ids in Hindi?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
6. Which Indian Cricketer surpasses Brian Lara for most double centuries as captain?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Rahul Dravid
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) Parthiv Patel
7. Which state bans plastic bottles at government offices, hotels?
D) Tamil Nadu
8. Which state launches its first air ambulance for the public recently?
A) Andhra Pradesh
9. Who wins Miss World 2017 title?
A) Manushi Chhillar
B) Roswitha Harimurthy
C) Urvashi Rautela
D) Himangini Singh
10. How many millions deal of India-Israel got canceled recently?
A) 200 million
B) 500 million
C) 450 million
D) 380 million
11. November 20th is observed across the world as?
A) Universal Children’s Day
B) International Women‘s Day
C) International Day of Peace
D) International Day for Mine Awareness
12. With which country India joins hands to provide visa-free entry for flight crew members?
A) New Zealand
13. Who inaugurated the 5th Global Conference on Cyberspace in New Delhi?
A) Shri Prakash Javadekar
B) Shri Narendra Modi
C) Shri Arun Jaitley
D) Shri Naresh Karthik
14. Which award did Lionel Messi get recently?
A) European Golden Shoe Award
B) National Award
C) Lebanese Cinema Movie Guide Awards
D) Canadian Screen Awards
15. How many medals did India win at world youth women boxing?
16. Which country successfully launches Remote Sensing Satellites?
17. Which place was awarded as the most visited place in the world?
A) Qutub Minar
B) Taj Mahal
C) Odisha Sun Temple
D) Golden Temple
18. Which country inked a bilateral agreement with India for navy cooperation?
D) Saudi Arabia
19. Who has been appointed as the first independent female director of the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
A) Tulasi Munda
B) Indra Nooyi
C) Archana Bhargava
D) Vaishali Munda
20. Which city hosted the 2018 International Conference on Unani Medicine?
B) New Delhi
21. Which Indian personality has been conferred the ”Grand Collar of the State of Palestine”?
A) Lata Mangeshkar
B) Sushma Swaraj
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Narendra Modi
22 NCERT has collaborated with which internet company to teach students digital safety?
23. Who has become the World’s first female cricketer to take 200 wickets In One-Day Internationals (ODI)?
A) Smriti Mandhana
B) Veda Krishnamurthy
C) Jhulan Goswami
D) Neetu David
24. John Mahoney, the noted actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
A) the United Kingdom
B) The United States
25. Which Indian airport has become the world’s busiest single-runway airport?
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C) Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
D) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
26. Shubhankar Sharma is associated with which sports?
Read More – Basic General Awareness Questions
27. Which country has successfully launched the world’s smallest rocket to carry the tiny satellite into orbit?
D) South Africa
28. Which online security campaign has been launched by Google India to safeguard internet users?
A) #Secure Internet Kiya
B) #Online Security Kiya
C) #Internet Safety Kiya
D) #Security Check Kiya
29. Who has won the ‘Times Power Women of the Year 2017’-Pune for Global PR award?
A) Pooja Chopra
B) Sonali Kulkarni
C) Shabnam Asthana
D) Niharika Kumari
30. Which city hosted the first-ever International Kala Mela?
A) New Delhi
31. Which country was the partner country at the 32nd Surajkund International Crafts Mela 2018?
32. Who has been appointed the new director-general of the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A) Neelam Kapoor
B) Parag Kishore
C) Nandam Jain
D) Rajiv Saxena
33. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Election Commission (CEC)?
A) YS Reddy
B) Om Prakash Rawat
C) Ashok Lavasa
D) Sunil Arora
34. Which Indian Cricketer has launched his autobiography “Imperfect”?
A) Dilip Vengsarkar
B) Sanjay Manjreker
C) Rahul Dravid
D) Sourav Ganguly
35. Which Bollywood personality has been named advocacy ambassador for Swachh Aadat Swachh Bharat initiative?
A) Priyanka Chopra
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Aamir Khan
36. The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) is located in which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
37. Who has become the first woman lawyer to be directly promoted as a judge of the Supreme Court (SC)?
A) Roma Joseph
B) Sudha Mishra
C) Meenakshi Arora
D) Indu Malhotra
38. Which country has recently banned the teaching of English Language in primary schools to fight against western cultural invasion?
39. Who has been appointed the new Foreign Secretary of India?
A) V Rajamani
B) Vijay Keshav Gokhale
C) Madhukar Bhave
D) Husain Dalwai
40. Which two companies agreed to merge to form India’s largest telecom company?
A) Vodafone and Idea
B) Airtel and Idea
C) Reliance and Aircel
D) Vodafone and Aircel
Read More ⇒ Jainism History Notes
Read More ⇒ One Word Substitution A to Z