Botany Objective Questions
These Botany Objective Questions will help you in exams like SSC, Banking, State PSCs and most importantly in the medical exam (NEET).
You can practice these objectives questions and analyze your preparation for the respective examinations.
1. Fixation of nitrogen in the soil is done by-
2. Mycology is the study of-
3. Which one of the following terms describes not only the physical space occupied by an organism but also its functional role in the community of organisms?
C. Home range
D. Ecological niche
You can check out these Articles Also-
4. Which one of the following is not a kind of cell of xylem tissue-
C. Companion Cells
D. Wood Fibers
5. Longitudinal half of the chromosome is called-