Thermodynamics Objective Questions
Here is the list of few thermodynamics objective questions answers. You can go through these thermodynamics objective questions answers and revise your level of preparation for your upcoming Mechanical Engineering exams like GATE, IES, ISRO, and other government and Non-Government Exams.
Note: More thermodynamics objective questions answers pdf with full explanation will be uploaded soon. So, keep visiting this thermodynamics objective questions article.
Read Also- Basic Terms in Thermodynamics
1. Which of the following is the extensive property of a thermodynamic system?
2. In which one of the following working substances, does the relation T1 /T2 = (ρ1 /ρ2)0.286 hold if the process takes place with zero heat transfer?
A. Wet Steam
D. Petrol Vapor and Air mixture
3. In new temperature, scale say °ρ, the boiling and freezing points of water at one atmosphere are 100 °ρ and 300 °ρ respectively. Correlate the scale with the Centigrade scale. The reading of 0 °ρ on the Centigrade scale is-
A. 0 °C
B. 25 °C
C. 100 °C
D. 150 °C
4. Which of the following statements apply to a perfect gas will also be true for an irreversible process?
A. Tds = du + pdV
B. dQ = du + pdV
C. dQ = Tds
D. None of these
Read Also- Industrial Engineering Objective Questions
5. The correct sequence in decreasing order of the value of the characteristic gas constant of the given gases –
A. Nitrogen, Air, Hydrogen, Carbon-di-oxide
B. Nitrogen, Air, Carbon-di-oxide, Hydrogen,
C. Air, Nitrogen, Hydrogen, Carbon-di-oxide
D. Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Air, Carbon-di-oxide