1. The release of which one of the following into ponds and wells helps in controlling the mosquitoes?
A. Gambusia Fish
D. Dog Fish
2. Which of the following is not a digestive enzyme in the human system?
3. Which among the following is not a good source of nutritional calcium?
C. Skimmed Milk
Read More: Botany Objective Questions and Answers
4. The normal temperature of human in the Kelvin scale is-
5. Which one of the following is a membrane that protects the developing embryo from desiccation?
D. Yolk Sac