Before you go through these top ten Important 16 July Current Affairs, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Revision Question: Who is the author of the book titled ” If it bleeds”?
Important 16 July Current Affairs 2020
Note: The pdf is at the bottom of the post.
1. In which Indian State/UT, Indian Railway is building 1st Cable Bridge of the country?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
2. Recently, who is elected as the Vice-president of ADB?
Read Also: 15 July Current Affairs
Answer: Ashok Lvasa
3. Who is selected for the 2020 Von Karman Award?
Answer: ISRO Chief K. Sivan
4. Who recently released the guidelines, “Pragyata” for Digital Education?
Answer: HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal
5. Who has been chosen as the brand ambassador of SportsAdda?
Answer: Brett Lee
6. Recently, which country’s Prime Minister gave his resignation?
Answer: PM of Tunisia, Elyes Fakhfakh
7. How much stake will Google buy in Jio Platforms?
8. “Corosure”, the world’s most affordable kit, as claimed, is developed by which educational institution of India?
Answer: IIT Delhi
9. Which Indian airport became the first to have contactless car parking?
Answer: Hyderabad Airport (GMR Hyderabad International Airport)
10. Brahm Vasudev, who recently passed away was the chairman of which company?
Answer: Hawkins Cookers