French Open 2021 Results
Let us talk look at the French Open 2021 results. Here we will enlist the Men’s Singles Winner, Women’s Singles Winner, Mixed Doubles Winners, Women’s Doubles Winner, and Men’s Doubles Winner.
This article important for the upcoming exams, especially for exams like UPSC, SSC CGL 2021, SSC CHSL 2021, RRB NTPC from the current affairs perspective.
Read Also: 2020 French Open Winner
About French Open
- The French Open tennis tournament is called” Roland-Garros”.
- The tournament was founded in 1891.
- The tournament is played on the Clay Court. (the only tournament).
- It is one of the four Grand Slams and played after the Australian Open.
French Open 2021 Schedule
The 2021 French Open Tennis tournament was the 125th edition played in Paris from 30th May 2021 to 13th June 2021.
Read Also: Australian Open 2020 Winner List
Women’s Singles Final Date
The Women’s Singles Final was played on 12th June 2021.
Men’s Singles Final Date
The Men’s Singles Final was played on 13th June 2021.
Who won the French Open 2021?
Who won French Open 2021 men’s singles?
Novak Djokovic of Serbia defeated Stefanos Tsitsipas of Greece by 6–7(6–8), 2–6, 6–3, 6–2, 6–4.
- This was Novak Djokovic’s 19th Grand Slam of his career.
Women’s Singles Winner
Barbora Krejcikova of Czech defeated Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of the Russia in the final by 6–1, 2–6, 6–4.
- This was her maiden Grand Slam title.
Read Also: French Open 2019 Winners
2021 French Open Men’s Doubles Winner
Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Nicolas Mahut of France defeated Alexander Bublik and Andrey Golubev of Kazakhstan by 4–6, 7–6(7–1), 6–4.
Women’s Doubles Winner
Winners:- Barbora Krejcikova and Katerina Siniakova of Czech Republic
Runners-up:- Bethanie Mattek-Sands of USA and Iga Swiątek of Poland.
Mixed Doubles Winner
Winners:- Desirae Krawczyk of USA and Joe Salisbury of UK.
Runners-up:- Elena Vesnina and Aslan Karatsev of Russia.
- Rafael Nadal who won the French Open 2020 lost to Novak Djokovic in the Semi-finals.
- Serena Williams was defeated by Elena Rybakina of Kazakhstan in the 4th round of 2021 French Open.
- Roger Federer withdrew himself after the win over Dominik Koepfer in the third round.
- Naomi Osaka withdrew herself from the French Open 2021 after she was fined and threatened for missing media obligations.
For Detailed French Open 2021 Results – Click Here
“SHARING IS CARING”