Important 5 July Current Affairs
So, before you go through these top ten Important 5 July Current Affairs, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Revision Question: What is the name of the 2nd vaccine that has got approval for human trial?
1. When is International Day of Cooperatives celebrated?
Answer: 4th July
2. Who is going to buy 25% stake in Bharti Airtel’s data center business?
Answer: Carlyle Group for $235 million
3. What is the theme of International Day of Cooperative 2020?
Answer: Cooperatives for Climate Actio
4. Recently in which language All India Radio will broadcast its first ever magazine programme?
Read Also: 4th July 2020 Current Affairs
5. The toolkit of Swachh Survekshan-2021 is launched by whom?
Answer: Housing and Urban Affairs minister Hardeep Singh Puri
6. Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia will remain in power until which year?
7. Recently, the Two-time Olympic badminton champion Lin Dan retired from the sport. He belonged to which country?
8. By how much the Indian economy will contract according to CARE ratings?