2 October Current Affairs 2020
Revision Question: Which city won the “Smart City” Award from UNESCO?
For Answer => Click Here
Top Ten 1 October Current Affairs 2020
1. Which railway zone has started the “Operation my Saheli”?
Answer: South-Eastern Railway
- The objective is to enhance the women passengers’ security in the trains.
2. Which country will send the world’s first asteroid mining robot into space?
- The name of the robot is “”asteroid mining robot.
- The mission will be send by November 2020.
3. Who is elected as the new Prime Minister of Belgium?
Answer: Alexander De Croo
4. When is International Day of Non-Violence observed?
Answer: 2nd October
- It is observed on the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- UN General assembly voted on 15 June 2007 to celebrate this day as Non-Violence Day.
5. Which cricketer recently broke the record of MS Dhoni in T20Is?
Answer: Alyssa Healy
- She broke the record of most dismissals by a Wicket-Keeper.
- Alyssa Healy is an Australian Wicket-keeper who has played 114 T20Is so far and has 92 dismissals. (MS Dhoni 91 dismissals in 98 T20Is)
6. What is the name of the country’s longest high altitude tunnel?
Answer: Atal Tunnel at Rohtang
- The altitude is 10000 feet.
7. Who has been appointed as the new director of Hero MotoCorp?
Answer: Air Chief Marshall (Retd) BS Dhanoa
8. How many road projects were unveiled by Minister of State in diiferent distrcits of Jammu region?
- Minister of State is Dr Jitendra Singh
- The districts include are- Doda, Udhampur, Kathua, and Reasi.
9. Which Indian state recently launched the housing programme for tea workers?
Answer: West Bengal
- This was announced by CM Mamta Banerjee.
- Around 3694 brick houses will be built for tea workers.
- The scheme under which this project will be execute is “Chai Sundari“.
10. Recently which global equity firm has decided to invest in the Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd?
Answer: General Atlantic
- Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd is a subsidiary of Reliance.
- The investment amount is Rs. 3675 crores.
You may also like to Read the Below Posts
- 29 September Current Affairs 2020
- 25 September Current Affairs 2020
- 23 September Current Affairs 2020
- 22 September Current Affairs 2020
- 21 September Current Affairs 2020
- 18 September Current Affairs 2020
- 17 September Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
2 October Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
So, We hope you like these important top One-Liner of 2 October Current Affairs 2020. If you have any suggestions, please do comment below.
I hope you loved these Important One Liner 2 October Current Affairs 2020 and the important detailed explanations.
“Sharing is caring”. So, share the post too.