Top 10 Current Affairs 2020 7th July
So, before you go through these top ten Important 7 July Current Affairs, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Revision Question: Who became the new Prime Minister of France?
1. Who won the Austrian Grand Prix 2020?
Answer: Valtteri Bottas of Finland
Note: It took palce at Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria, and also this was the first formula One Race of 2020.
2. Which bank recently launched “Loan In Seconds” scheme?
Answer: YES Bank
3. Which state Tourism Board has launched the campaign “Intezaar Aap ka”?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
4. Where will the India’s largest Solar Plant be inaugurated by PM Narendra Modi on 10th July 2020?
Answer: Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
Read Also: Current Affairs 2020: 6th July
5. Recently, which State/UT has made a record by planting more than 25 crore trees in a single day?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
6. CBSE has recently tied up with which platform to provide training to teachers and students?
7. Who is the author of the book “Overdraft: Saving the Indian Saver”?
Answer: Urijit Patel
8. Which state government has launched online portal “Maha” to provide employment to local residents?
9. Which state government has launched a relief scheme “Nekara Samman Yojane” for weavers?
10. Name the scheme launched by Odisha government to provide crop loans to landless farmers?
Answer: Balaram Yojna
Hope you like these Current Affairs 2020 7th July.
If you have any suggestion, please write to us.
Download the Current Affairs PDF.