Top Industrial Engineering Objective Questions Answers
Hello Aspirants, here we have enlisted some of the important Industrial Engineering Objective Questions Answers. These questions were asked in the previous exams like GATE, IES, and the Railway engineering exams.
- Explanation of a few questions are available, the rest will be updated soon.
- We will soon update more Industrial Engineering Objective Questions Answers
- If you find any typing error, please comment below.
- Also, support the website to avail free content.
1. MTM is a work measurement technique by-
A. Stopwatch study
B. Work sampling study
C. Past data comparison
D. The predetermined motion time system
2. Production cost refers to prime cost plus-
A. factory overheads
B. factory and administration overheads
C. factory, administration and sales overheads
D. factory, administration and sales overheads, and profit
3. In time study, the rating factor is applied to determine-
A. standard time of a job
B. merit rating of the worker
C. normal tome of job
D. fixation of incentive rate
4. In value engineering, an important consideration is given to-
A. cost reduction
B. function concept
C. profit maximization
D. customer satisfaction
5. A device for lifting or lowering objects suspended from a hook at the end of a retractable chain or cable is called-
A. jib crane
C. chain conveyor
Read More- Manufacturing Science Objective Questions