Here we are providing you with the Best CBSE NCERT Solutions and CBSE Notes for all classes. The CBSE NCERT solutions and CBSE NCERT Notes and all other related content like Objective Questions, Short and Long Answers, Quizzes, etc. are provided by the experts of Toppers Portal.
The class notes provided will surely help you to get good marks in your exams. The notes are prepared by our expert team in accordance with the syllabus of CBSE.
The extra question section contains a few extra questions in order to give you an extra edge over other students. Go through these advanced questions and boost your knowledge.
CBSE is an educational board in India controlled and managed by the Indian government (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It was formed on 3 November 1962 with its headquarters in New Delhi.
CBSE affiliates most of the private and public schools in India. The educational pattern and structure followed by CBSE are such that it boosts the overall development of a child. The students of the CBSE board also get an edge over other boards when appearing for competitive exams like IIT, Medical (NEET), GATE, SSC, Bank, etc. The syllabus of these exams is in accordance with the CBSE curriculum.
CBSE Important Links
CBSE NCERT Solutions and NCERT Notes
Get Complete Free CBSE NCERT Solutions and NCERT Notes by Toppers Portal.
- Science Notes
- NCERT Science Solution
- NCERT Maths Solutions
- Extra Questions
- Questions for Practice
- Physics Numericals
- Objective Questions
- Advanced Olympiad Level Notes (Paid)
- Quizzes/Full LengthTests (Free*)
We are providing you with the best class 8 science notes. This will help you to get good marks in your school exams or the CBSE Board Exams. We are also providing you with the complete solution from the NCERT Maths and Science textbook.
CBSE NCERT Class 8 Science Notes
- Chapter 1 Crop Production and Management Notes
- Chapter 2 Microorganisms Friend and Foe Notes
- Chapter 3 Synthetic Fibres and Plastics Notes
- Chapter 4 – Materials: Metals And Non-Metals Notes
- Chapter 5 Coal and Petroleum Notes
- Chapter 6 Combustion and Flame Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals Notes
- Chapter 8 Cell Structure and Functions Notes
- Chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals Notes
- Chapter 10 Reaching The Age of Adolescence Notes
- Chapter 11 Force and Pressure Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 12 Friction Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 13 Class 8 Sound Notes Pdf
- Chapter 14 Chemical Effects of Electric Currents
- Chapter 15 Some Natural Phenomena Notes
- Chapter 16 Light Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 17 Stars and the Solar System Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 18 Pollution of Air and Water Class 8 Notes
NCERT Science Notes Class 9
- Chapter 8 Motion Class 9 Notes
- Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion Class 9 Notes
- Chapter 10 Gravitation Notes Class 9
- Chapter 11 Work and Energy Class 9 Notes
- Chapter 12 Class 9 Sound Notes
NCERT Class 9 Numericals
- Physics Numerical Class 9 Motion
- Force and Laws of Motion Numerical Class 9
- Gravitation Class 9 Numerical with Solution
NCERT Class 10 Science Notes
NCERT Class 11 Science Notes
- Physics: What is Projectile Motion
- Quantum Mechanical Model- Basic Definitions
- Physical Quantities and Measurements
We will soon update the page. We trying hard to upload the notes of all the classes and also the content as mentioned here on this page. We need your support regarding the same.
If you believe your notes are very good and could help others on the other side of you, please let us know through the mail.
Our Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Feel free to write to us, if you need any help or if a question is not clear to you.