CBSE NCERT Solutions & CBSE NCERT Notes
Here you can also check the CBSE NCERT Solutions of Class 7. The solutions are provided by the experts of ToppersPortal.Com. You can also download the CBSE NCERT Solutions PDF.
We also provide you the class notes that will surely help you to get good marks in the exam. The notes are prepared by our expert team in accordance with the syllabus of CBSE.
The extra question section contains a few extra questions in order to give you an extra edge over other students. Go through these advanced questions and boost your knowledge.
CBSE is an educational board in India controlled and managed by the Indian government (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It was formed on 3 November 1962 with its headquarter in New Delhi.
CBSE affiliates most of the private and public schools in India. The educational pattern and structure followed by CBSE are such that it boosts an overall development in a child. The students of the CBSE board also get an edge over other boards when appearing for competitive exams like IIT, Medical (NEET), GATE, SSC, Bank, etc.
CBSE NCERT Solutions
NCERT Maths Solution
Get the complete solution of NCERT Maths textbook. This will help you to get good marks in your school exams or the CBSE Board Exams if you are a student of Class 10th or Class 12th.
Note: Feel free to write to us, if you need any help or if a question is not clear to you.
NCERT Maths Class 9 Solutions
NCERT Maths Class 10 Solutions
NCERT Maths Class 11 Solutions
NCERT Maths Class 12 Solutions
NCERT Science Solution
Here you can find the solution of NCERT Science textbook. This will help you to get good marks in your school exams or the CBSE Board Exams if you are a student of Class 10th or Class 12th.
Note: Feel free to write to us, if you need any help.
CBSE NCERT Notes
CBSE NCERT Science Notes
Here you can find the complete science notes of your respective classes.
This will help you to get good marks in your school exams or the CBSE Board Exams if you are a student of Class 10th or Class 12th.
CBSE NCERT Class 8 Science Notes
- Chapter 6 Combustion and Flame Class 8 Notes
- Class 8 Some Natural Phenomena Notes
- Chapter 16 Light Class 8 Notes
- Chapter- 18 Pollution of Air and Water Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 17: Stars and the Solar System Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 4 – Materials: Metals And Non-Metals Revision Notes
- Chapter 13 Class 8 Sound Notes Pdf
- Chapter 12 Friction Class 8 Notes
- Chapter 11 Force and Pressure Class 8 Notes
NCERT Science Notes Class 9
- Chapter 8 – Motion Class 9 Notes
- Chapter 9: Force and Laws of Motion Class 9 Notes
- Chapter 10: Gravitation Notes Class 9
- Chapter 11 – Work and Energy Class 9 Notes
- Chapter 12: Class 9 Sound Notes
NCERT Science Notes Class 10
NCERT Notes for Class 11
- Physics: What is Projectile Motion
- Quantum Mechanical Model- Basic Definitions
- Physical Quantities and Measurements
NCERT Notes for Class 12