46. Which among the following are the factors that determine the national income of a country?
A. Quantity and Quality of factors of production
B. The state of technical knowledge
C. Economic and political stability
D. All of the above
47. The best indicator of the economic development of any country is?
A. It’s agriculture
B. It’s transport
C. Its gross production
D. It’s per capita income
48. What is the mainstay of the Indian economy?
C. Public sector
49. Who was the father of Operation Flood?
A. Dr. Norman Borlaug
B. Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
C. Dr. Verghese Kurien
D. Dr. William Gande
50. By Parallel economy is meant an economy ________ .
A. which runs side by side of the existing economy
B. which has the same characteristics as the main economy
C. which has a variety of parallel businesses
D. which has plentiful of black money