51. “Natural resources determine the course of development and constitute the challenge which may not be accepted by the human mind”. Who has said it?
A. W. Arthur Lewis
B. J.I. Fisher
C. Jan Tinbergen
D. W.W. Rostow
52. “Underdeveloped countries are the slums of the World Economy”. This statement is by______.
A. Ragnar Nurkse
B. A.N. Caimcross
C. Colin Clark
D. Jagdish Bhagwati
53. According to W.W. Rostow, the stages of economic growth are –
54. By ______ growth rate of an economy can be sped up.
A. Investment in share market
B. Investment abroad
C. Investment in human capital formation
D. Investment in the primary sector
55. Planning from below is known as –
A. Centralized planning
B. Functional planning
C. Decentralized planning
D. Structural planning