26. Fisher’s ideal index number is –
A. The arithmetic mean of Laspeyres and Paasche’s index
B. The harmonic mean of Laspeyres and Paasche’s index
C. The geometric mean of Laspeyres and Paasche’s index
D. None of the above
27. Coefficient of Correlation (r) is significant, if –
A. r > 5 times Probable Error
B. r < 6 times Probable Error
C. r > 6 times Probable Error
D. r = 6 times Probable Error
28. Which among the following statements is incorrect?
A. Coefficient of correlation can be computed directly from the data without measuring the deviation
B. Measures of Dispersion are also called averages of the second order
C. Standard deviation can be negative
D. The mean deviation can never be negative.
29. Reserve bank of India was established on?
A. 1st April 1935
B. 1st April 1936
C. 1st April 1937
D. 1st April 1938
30. Banking regulation act was passed in?
For More Economics Multiple Choice Questions, Click Next