6. AGMARK is a guarantee of the standard?
7. The basic object of all production is –
A. satisfy human wants
B. provide employment
C. make profits
D. increase basic output
8. The supply of labor in the economy depends on?
B. National Income
C. Per Capita Income
D. Natural Resources
9. To control credit, Reserve Bank of India should –
A. Increase CRR and decrease Bank rate
B. Decrease CRR and reduce Bank rate
C. Increase CRR and increase Bank rate
D. Reduce CRR and increase Bank rate
10. Which among the following is a function of the Reserve Bank of India?
A. Bank issues the letters of credit to their customers certifying their creditability
B. Collecting and compilation of statistical information relating to banking & other financial sectors
C. Banks underwrite the securities issued by public or private organizations
D. Accepting deposits from the public
For More Economics Multiple Choice Questions, Click Next