Important 8 September Current Affairs 2020
Check out these top 10 Current Affairs 2020 of 8th September. One-Liner 8 September Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers with important explanations will help you in exams like UPSC, SSC, PSC, etc.
Before you go through some of these important top One-liner 8 September Current Affairs 2020, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
For Answer: Click Here
8 September Current Affairs 2020
1. In which squadron of the Indian Air Force, the Rafale fighter aircraft will be included?
Answer: Golden Arrows, the IAF’s 17 Squadron
- Chief of Air Force: Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria.
- A total of 36 Rafale fighters were bought from France.
2. Which state/UT recently started the 10-week campaign to fight against Dengue?
Answer: Delhi Government
- The campaign is called “10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute’
3. Which company recently decided to buy a 67.8% stake of spice maker Condiments Pvt. Ltd.?
- Orkla is a Norway based packaged goods firm.
- Condiments Pvt. Ltd. is a Kerala based spice maker.
4. Which state recently tied up with the Netherlands to boost the horticulture and aquaculture?
5. Recently, how much loan was cancelled by the World Bank for the Bisri Dam project in Lebanon?
Answer: $244 million
- Recently, Lebanon was in news for the Beirut blast which took place on 4th August and killed 190 people.
6. Who won the Italian Grand Prix 2020?
Answer: Pierre Gasly
7. What is the new name and logo of Vodafone Idea?
8. Recently, as per the survey of NSO which state/UT topped in the list of Literacy rate charts?
- Kerala topped with a 96.2% literacy rate followed by Delhi.
- Among the Union Territories, Delhi was at the top with a literacy rate of 88.7%.
- Andhra Pradesh ranked worst with a literacy rate of 66.4 percent.
9. When was the World Solar Technology Summit took place?
Answer: 8th September
- The World Solar Technology Summit was organized by the International Solar Alliance.
10. Who has been appointed as the new President of AITA?
Answer: Anil Jain
- AITA: All India Tennis Association
- Anil Jain is a Rajya Sabha member from Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP).
Comment the answer to this Question Also-
Revision Question 2: Which state topped the list for Ease of Doing Business ranking released by the central government?
For Answer: Click Here
You may also like to Read the Below Posts:
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 5 September
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 4 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Current Affairs 2020: 3 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Current Affairs 2020: 2 September
- Current Affairs 2020: 1 September
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
8 September Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
So, We hope you like these important top 8 September Current Affairs 2020. If you have any suggestions, please do comment below.
I hope you loved these Important One-Liner Current Affairs 2020 of 8th September, with some important explanations.
“Sharing is caring”. So, share the post too.