Important Current Affairs 2020 5 September
So, before you go through some of these important top One liner Current Affairs 2020 5 September, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Revision Question 1: Who will be the first CEO of the Railway Board, after the restructuring of the Railway Board?
For Answer: Click Here
Current Affairs 2020 5 September
1. Recently, India made a deal with which country for AK 203 rifles?
- One AK 203 will cost 80000, and the rest will be manufactured in India as a joint venture.
- AK 203 Range: The range of AK 203 is up to 400 meters (800 meters Wikipedia)
For More: Visit AK 203 Wikipedia
2. Who is the author of the book “Let Us Dream”?
Answer: Pope Francis
- The book “Let Us Dream” will be released in December 2020.
3. When is Teacher’s Day observed?
Answer: 05th September
- Teachers Day is observed to pay homage to 1st Vice President of India Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan on his birthday.
- Teachers Day is celebrated in India since 1962.
4. Who is recently appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Punjab & Sind Bank?
Answer: S Krishnan
- The headquarters of Punjab & Sind Bank is in New Delhi.
Classwork: Comment the Tagline of Punjab & Sind Bank?
5. Which cricketer recently became the first cricket ambassador of sportsbook “SBOTOP”?
Answer: Dwayne Bravo
- Recently, he also became the 1st cricketer to get 500 wickets in T20 formats (includes International & Leagues).
6. Which languages will be approved as the official language of Jammu & Kashmir?
Answer: Kashmiri, Hindi, and Dogri
- English and Urdu are already the two official languages of Jammu & Kashmir.
7. Who is the newly appointed Ambassador of India to the Republic of Croatia?
Answer: Raj Kumar Srivastava
8. Recently which PSU won the AIMA-Chanakya National Management Games 2020 Award?
9. Who recently was chosen the top thinker 2020 by British magazine Prospect?
Answer: K. K Shailaja
- K. K Shailaja is the health minister of Kerala.
- She earned the recognition for being active and taking the right and necessary steps at the initial stage of COVID-19 outbreak.
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Arden, was at the 2nd place.
10. Which Indian State/UT has decided to ban online games like Poker and rummy?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh: YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Comment the answer to this Question Also-
Revision Question 2: Who became India’s 1st Woman Ambulance driver?
For Answer: Click Here
Read the Below Posts Also
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 4 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 3 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 2 September
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 1 September
- 28 August Current Affairs 2020 Pdf
- 27 August Current Affairs 2020
- 26 August Current Affairs 2020
- 25 August Current Affairs 2020
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
Current Affairs 2020 5 September PDF Download
So, We hope you like these important top Current Affairs 2020 5 September. If you have any suggestions, please do comment below.
I hope you loved these Important One Liner Current Affairs 2020 of 5th September, with some important explanations.
“Sharing is caring”. So, share the post too.