Important 9 September Current Affairs 2020
Check out these top 10 Current Affairs 2020 of 9th September. One-Liner 9 September Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers with important explanations will help you in exams like UPSC, SSC, PSC, etc.
Before you go through some of these important top One-liner 9 September Current Affairs 2020, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
For Answer: Click Here
Top Ten 9 September Current Affairs 2020
1. Recently, which Indian global software company bought Kaleidoscope Innovation?
- Kaleidoscope Innovation is a US-based product design firm.
- The firm was bought for $42 million, i.e. Rs. 309 crore.
- The Headquarters of Infosys is at Bengaluru.
- Infosys was founded by 7 engineers in 1981 in Pune.
2. When is International Clean Air Day for Blue Sky observed?
Answer: 7th September
3. When is the International Literacy Day observed?
Answer: 8th September
- The aim of this day is to make people aware of the importance of education for individuals, societies, and communities.
- The theme of International Literacy Day 2020 is “Literacy teaching and Learning in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond”.
- UNESCO declared 8th September as Internation Literacy Day on 26th October 1966.
4. Where will the 3rd annual Indo-Pacific Business forum be held?
- Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam.
- It will take place on 28th and 29th October 2020.
5. Who is honoured with the India Gandhi Peace Prize for the year 2019?
Answer: Sir David Attenborough
- The award is given by the Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust since 1986.
- The winner is given an amount of 25 lakh and a citation.
6. Recently, in which state/UT Organic Food Processing Unit was inaugurated?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- The inauguration was done by Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal.
- Governor of Uttar Pradesh: Anandiben Patel
7. Recently, who released the “The State of Young Child in India” report?
Answer: The “The State of Young Child in India” report was released by Vice-President, Venkaiah Naidu.
- The best-performing state was Kerala.
- The worst performing state was Bihar.
8. When is the International Day to Protect Education from Attack is observed?
Answer: 9th September
9. Which state government launched the “Apka Mitra” chatbot?
- “Apka Mitra” is an educational WhatsApp chatbot.
- This chatbot will help the Undergraduate aspirants for taking admission in the colleges.
- It was recently launched by Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar.
10. Which bank recently launched the “Signature Visa Debit Card”?
Answer: Bank of India
Comment the answer to this Question Also-
Revision Question 2: Which state topped the list for Ease of Doing Business ranking released by the central government?
For Answer: Click Here
You may also like to Read the Below Posts:
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 7 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 5 September
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 4 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Current Affairs 2020: 3 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Current Affairs 2020: 2 September
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
9 September Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
So, We hope you like these important top 9 September Current Affairs 2020. If you have any suggestions, please do comment below.
I hope you loved these Important One-Liner Current Affairs 2020 of 9th September, with some important explanations.
“Sharing is caring”. So, share the post too.