Important Current Affairs 2020 7 September
So, before you go through some of these important top One liner Current Affairs 2020 7 September, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Revision Question 1: Who is the author of the book “Let Us Dream”?
For Answer: Click Here
Current Affairs 2020 7 September
1. Recently, who is appointed as the new ambassador of India to the Republic of Italy?
Answer: Dr. Neena Malhotra
2. Which actor became the brand ambassador of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company?
Answer: Ayushmann Khurrana
3. When is the International Day of Charity observed?
Answer: 5th September
- It is celebrated in the memory of Mother Teresa who won the Nobel Prize for her charity.
- She passed away on this day- 5th September.
4. Which country recently chaired the G20 Foreign Ministers’ extraordinary meeting?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
- The meeting was held virtually.
- India was represented by S. Jaishankar, the External Affairs Minister of India.
5. Recently, IIT Delhi developed a device to disinfect N95 masks for reuse. What is the name of the device?
Answer: Chakr DeCov
- It is developed by the Chakr Innovation startup.
6. Which state topped the list for Ease of Doing Business ranking released by the central government?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
7. Which state will develop a “Bulk Drug Park” to create employment in the state?
- The project will cost around 1500 crore.
- The park will have some advanced infrastructure facilities like warehousing, solid waste management, etc.
To Read More: Visit Economic Times
8. Recently, US President Donald Trump declared which city as the first World War II heritage city?
9. Which state/UT recently launched a mobile app, “I Rakhwali”?
- The aim is to involve people in protecting the forests, the environment, and thus making them “Greenery Saviours”.
- People can locate nearby nurseries and access free plants and saplings.
10. Which country has announced equal pay to men’s and women’s national football team?
Comment the answer to this Question Also-
Revision Question 2: Which Indian State/UT has decided to ban online games like Poker and rummy?
For Answer: Click Here
You may also like to Read the Below Posts:
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 5 September
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 4 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 3 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Current Affairs 2020: 2 September
- Current Affairs 2020: 1 September
- 28 August Current Affairs 2020 Pdf
- 27 August Current Affairs 2020
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
Current Affairs 2020 7 September PDF Download
So, We hope you like these important top Current Affairs 2020 7 September. If you have any suggestions, please do comment below.
I hope you loved these Important One Liner Current Affairs 2020 of 7th September, with some important explanations.
“Sharing is caring”. So, share the post too.