21 August Current Affairs 2020
So, before you go through these top ten 21 August Current Affairs, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Question: Recently, the government has approved to set up which agency for conducting Common Eligibility Test?
For Answer: Click Here
Top Ten 21 August Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers
1. Who became the new President of Dominican Republic?
Answer: Luis Rodolfo Abinader Corona
- Capital: Santo Domingo
- Currency: Dominican Peso
2. Recently, how much loan the Asian Development Bank approved for India to build rapid transit system?
Answer: USD 1 billion
3. Which bank has recently launched “loan against securities” scheme?
Answer: Yes Bank
4. Recently, which finance and insurance companies have joined hand to offer COVID-19 cover?
Answer: Muthoot Finance and Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
5. Who has become the new Managing Director of DBS Bank India?
Answer: Prashant Joshi
6. When is World Mosquito Day observed?
Answer: 20th August
7. Recently, which country’s President resigned amid a military coup?
- Mali President Ibrahim Boubacar Kati
8. What is the rank of India in terms of Internet quality?
- As per Digital Quality of Life Index 2020 among 85 nations.
9. Which automobile company has partnered with IIM Bangalore to help the new startups?
Answer: Maruti Suzuki
10. When is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism observed?
Answer: 21st August
Comment the Answer of-
When is World Photography Day Observed?
Read the Below Posts Also
- 20 August Current Affairs 2020
- 19 August Current Affairs 2020
- 18 August Current Affairs 2020 Pdf
- 15 August Current Affairs 2020
- 14 August Current Affairs 2020
- 13 August Current Affairs 2020
- 12 August Current Affairs 2020 Pdf
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
21 August Current Affairs 2020 PDF
Hope you like these one liner top 10 Important 21 August Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers.