Important 24 August Current Affairs 2020
So, before you go through these top ten 24 August Current Affairs, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Question: Recently, which game was launched by Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare on COVID-19?
For Answer: Click Here
24 August Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers
1. Who is the author of the book “One Arranged Murder”?
Answer: Chetan Bhagat
- The book is published by Westland Publicatios Ltd.
2. Which bank has incurred a loss of 308 crore in the June quarter?
Answer: Punjab National Bank
3. Who became the new Election Commissioner of India?
Answer: Rajiv Kumar
4. Recently, which country discovered a natural gas reserve?
5. What is the name of the initiative taken by Lakshmi Vilas Bank for instant saving accounts?
Answer: Lakshmi DigiGo
6. With which field Gopalaswamy Kasturirangan, who died in August 2020, was related to?
Answer: Sports (Cricket)
7. Recently, which Indian state signed ans MoU with Reliance and Allana?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- The MoU was signed to empower women.
8. Recently, Flipkart tied up with which country’s e-commerce “Sastodeal”?
9. When is the International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and Abolition observed?
Answer: 23rd August
10. Recently, in which Union Territory, Digital Health card schemes were launched?
Comment the Answer of-
Which state is declared as the cleanest state of the country?
Read the Below Posts Also
- 22 August Current Affairs 2020
- 21 August Current Affairs 2020
- 20 August Current Affairs 2020
- 19 August Current Affairs 2020
- 18 August Current Affairs 2020
- 15 August Current Affairs 2020
- 14 August Current Affairs 2020
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
24 August Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
So, We hope you like these one liners top 10 Important 24 August Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers.