Important 26 August Current Affairs 2020
So, before you go through these top ten 26 August Current Affairs, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Question: Who became the UEFA 2020 winner?
For Answer: Click Here
26 August Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers
1. Who is the author of the book “Who painted my lust red”?
Answer: Sree Iyer
- Who painted my money white is his other creation.
2. Which navratna won the Swachhta Hi Seva Award 2019?
Answer: NLC India Limited
3. What information will be provided by the App “My IAF” launched by IAF Chief Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria?
Answer: It will give information about career in the Indian Air Force.
4. Which Indian company recently launched the mobile App “Super App”?
Answer: Tata Group
5. Name the cricketers who were recently included in the ICC Hall of Fame?
Answer: Zaheer Abbas (Pakistan), Jacques Kallis (South Africa) and Lisa Sthalekar (Australia)
6. Which bank recently launched “Gig-a-Opportunities” hiring initiative?
Answer: AXIS Bank
- The initiative will provide a an opportunity to work with the bank remotely from any part of the country.
7. Who was recently appointed as the new bowling coach of Delhi Capitals?
Answer: Ryan Harris of Australia
8. What percentage of syllabus was cut by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Board due to COVID-19 pandemic?
Answer: 30 percent
9. In which place the 1st privately manufactured rockets- Pinaka got tested?
Answer: Pokhran, Rajasthan
10. who won the the Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award 2019 in the Air Adventure category?
Answer: Wing Commander Gajanand Yadav
Comment the Answer of-
Who recently launched the mobile app “Harith Path”?
Read the Below Posts Also
- 25 August Current Affairs 2020
- 24 August Current Affairs 2020
- 22 August Current Affairs 2020
- 21 August Current Affairs 2020
- 20 August Current Affairs 2020
- 19 August Current Affairs 2020
- 18 August Current Affairs 2020
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
26 August Current Affairs 2020 PDF Download
So, We hope you like these one liners top 10 Important 26 August Current Affairs 2020 Questions and Answers.