Important Current Affairs 2020 11 September
Before we jump into the top important One liner Current Affairs 2020 11 September, Comment the Answer of the Question given below.
Revision Question: Which two cricketers became the ambassador of Playerzpot?
Current Affairs 2020 11 September
1. Recently, NSDC partnered with which social media platform to provide digital skills training?
- NSDC: National Skill Development Corporation
- NSDC CEO & MD: Manish Kumar
- NSDC Headquarters: New Delhi
2. Who recently launched “Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojna”?
Answer: PM Narendra Modi
- The aim is to increase fish production to 70 lakh tonnes by 2024-2025.
3. In which city of Bihar PM Narendra Modi recently launched a “one-unit fish feed” mill?
- PM also inaugurated two units of “Fish on Wheels” at patna.
4. Which railway station will be renamed after “Shree Siddharoodha Swamiji”?
Answer: Hubballi Station
- Hubballi Railway Station is in Karnataka.
- The new name of the station will be “Shree Siddharoodha Swamiji Railway Station”.
- Shree Siddharoodha Swamiji was a Hindu guru and philosopher.
5. Recently in which Air Force Station the five Rafale Jets were inducted on 10th September?
- The Rafale fighter jets are inducted in the Air Force’s 17 Squardon, Golden Arrows.
6. What is the rank of India in the recently released Global Economic Freedom Index?
- The rank in 2019 was 79.
- The report in India is released by Canada’s Fraser Institute and Centre for Civil Society, a think tank in New Delhi.
7. Who is appointed as the chairman of the Advertising Standards Council of India?
Answer: Subhash Kamath
8. Recently, which state has constituted a 3-member team for checking the price of health equipment and sanitizers?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- The SIT will be led by Additional Chief Secretary Renuka Kumar.
9. Recently, the Asian Development Bank has given a loan of $50 million to which country?
- Bangladesh will use the fund for infrastructure development and create jobs.
10. Which bank recently launched the loan product “SAFAL” for organic cotton growers?
Answer: State Bank of India
- The State Bank of India was founded on 1 July 1955
- The State Bank of India is headquartered at Mumbai.
Comment the answer to this Question Also-
Revision Question 2: Which Indian State/UT has decided to ban online games like Poker and rummy?
For Answer: Click Here
You may also like to Read the Below Posts:
- 9 September Current Affairs 2020 [One-Liner Q&A with Explanations]
- 8 September Current Affairs 2020 [One-Liner Q&A with Explanations]
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 7 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 5 September
- Current Affairs 2020: 4 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Daily Current Affairs 2020: 3 September [One Liners Q&A]
- Current Affairs 2020: 2 September
- SSC General Awareness Quiz 01
- Practice Indian Political Quiz for Free
Current Affairs 2020 11 September PDF Download
So, We hope you like these important top Current Affairs 2020 11 September. If you have any suggestions, please do comment below.
I hope you loved these Important One Liner Current Affairs 2020 of 11th September, with some important explanations.
“Sharing is caring”. So, share the post too.